Abstract Submission Closes:
August 31st 2021
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstract must be submitted online at www.csiabstract.com ONLY. No abstract will be accepted by Email or by hard copy in any circumstances.
- In case of difficulty, contact us at email@example.com
- Abstract must be typed in single-space, in English, using at least 9 point size font and should not exceed 3000 characters.
- Title : Do not bold, italicize, underline any items in the title. Do not include authors and institution in the title. Avoid the use of abbreviations in the title.
- Authors should be included as mentioned in the online form, i.e. first name, middle name, last name. Name of presenting author should be filled in presenting author column only.
- Institution : List the institution in which the work is carried out. Please do not mention individual author's affiliations.
- Type body of the abstract in order of Background, methods, results and conclusions.
- Do not include title, name and institutions in the box for abstract.
- Standard abbreviations are acceptable. Uncommon abbreviations must be put in parenthesis and preceded by the full word the first time it appears in the text.
- Either one table or one graph may be included and will be considered as 600 characters.
- Kindly upload table/graph in a separate word/ppt/excel file using the file upload option in the end of the form.
- Please proof read the abstract carefully for factual and spelling errors. The spelling or names the order of authors and institution name will appear in IHJ as submitted.
- The presenting author must also be a registered delegate for the conference.
- Once submitted, no corrections are possible. To withdraw an abstract write to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted by August 31st 2021.
- The abstract details can be downloaded from the scientific committee website : www.csi.org.in & can be submitted only at this website online only linking www.csiabstract.com
- Contact for Abstract :
Dr. (Prof.) P. S. Banerjee
President Elect- CSI & Chairman Scientific Committee2021
Dr. Dipankar Ghosh Dastidar - Joint Secretary
E-mail : email@example.com
Theme : REINFORCE - REIMAGINE - REINVENT